4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGloucester Road, Hampton
- Semi detached
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Extended into the loft and at the rear
- Recently renovated kitchen family room
- Bi-fold doors and under floor heating
- Downstairs W.C.
- Off street parking at the front
This is a wonderful 1920’s built semi detached family home located in one of Hampton’s most popular tree lined roads and within close proximity of Hampton Village.
Internally there is a bright entrance hall, a downstairs W.C., a lounge with fireplace and wooden floors, a dining room and a recently fitted kitchen family room with bi fold doors overlooking the stunning rear garden. There is also a separate utility room, granite work tops and under floor heating.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. While on the second floor there is a master bedroom with plenty of storage space and separate shower room.
Outside there is off street parking to the front, and there is a large garden at the rear with decking area that is ideal for entertaining during the summer months. There is also side access to the garden and beautiful shrub borders.
Gloucester Road is a sought after location with easy access into Carlisle Park and walking distance to Hampton Village, Royal bushy park, Hampton train station, Hampton Hill high street, the River Thames, Hampton Court and Hampton Outdoor Pool.
Hampton Village itself offers an array of boutique shops and cafe's plus there is a Waitrose food store, which is also within walking distance. Public transport links are great with regular trains into London Waterloo and frequent busses into Richmond, Twickenham and Kingston town centres. It is also within easy access to the A3, the M3 and M25 motorways and Heathrow airport.
There are also many well regarded schools locally, both state and private.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60385393.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27016201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Hampton Hill & Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.