2 bedroom flat for saleBritton Street, Clerkenwell, EC1M
- Refurbished throughout to the highest of standards
- Gaggenau & Miele appliances
- Separate Utility Room
- Full Width Balcony & Large Patio
- Off street secure parking
- EPC Rating: D
This beautifully presented two bedroom, two bathroom duplex apartment has been recently reconfigured and refurbished to the highest of specifications. The property is located moments from Farringdon Station in a highly sought after gated development (entrances on Britton Street & Turnmill Street. The apartment benefits from a private south west facing patio, a full width balcony a secure underground parking space and huge amount of built in storage. Offered to the market with a long lease and chain free this property will appeal to a discerning buyer prioritising location, security and quality of finish.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60386725.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLK130427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell Clerkenwell, Clerkenwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.