2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFaircross, Hermitage
- Reception hall
- Dual aspect living/dining room
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Double glazing
- Calor gas central heating
- Off street parking for 3 cars
- Well tended private rear garden
FULL DESCRIPTION A spacious semi-detached house in a secure cul de sac on the edge of Hermitage with easy access to the M4 motorway and in the catchment of excellent schooling. On the ground floor there is an entrance hall, spacious dual aspect living room/dining room and kitchen, with two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a bathroom with separate WC on the first floor. To the front of the property is a well tended lawned garden and hardstanding area providing off street parking for 3 cars. Immediately to the rear of the property is a covered porch leading to the outbuildings. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn and wraps around the side of the house.
LIVING ROOM/DINING AREA 18' 0" x 13' 5" (5.49m x 4.09m)
KITCHEN 10' 5" x 10' 5" (3.18m x 3.18m)
BEDROOM 15' 8" x 9' 0" (4.78m x 2.74m)
BEDROOM 13' 7" x 8' 10" (4.14m x 2.69m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102588024581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Robinson Estate Agents, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.