4 bedroom detached house for saleHowgate Road, Bembridge, Isle of Wight, PO35 5QN
- DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW
- QUIET SOUGHT AFTER AREA OF VILLAGE
- SET ON A LARGE PLOT
- ORIGINAL BUNGALOW + GENEROUS ANNEXE
- WELL MAINTAINED & WELL PRESENTED
- GOOD SIZED SUNNY ASPECT REAR GARDEN
- 2 SUBSTANTIAL NEW ENGLAND STYLE CABINS
- UNIQUE PROPERTY, FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
"This deceptive property is set on a large plot incorporating a 2 bedroom bungalow, 2 storey annexe with 2 bedrooms and spacious living areas, plus two New England style cabins in the grounds. Viewing of this unique property is essential to understand the huge potential it offers for buyers looking for flexible accommodation for additional family or to work from home."
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 400693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turnbull & Maton Estate Agents, Bembridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.