4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Marys Road, SINDLESHAM, Berkshire
- Entrance hall with wood block flooring
- Cloakroom with white suites
- Living room with bay window
- Spacious family room with window overlooking the front
- Spacious kitchen/dining room with French and patio doors
- Separate utility room with space for appliances
- Fully double glazed
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower
This smartly presented spacious modern family home is situated in a sought after cul de sac location close to shops and parkland. Accommodation comprises spacious living room with separate family room, utility room and 26' kitchen/dining room, four double bedrooms, ensuite and family bathroom and a 55' wide private rear garden
St Mary's Road is an established road with a variety of family homes built in the 1960's and 1970's some of which have been subsequently extended. Sindlesham has excellent road access to London via M4, rail access to London via stations at Winnersh and Winnersh Triangle and is close to Reading and Wokingham with primary school, playing fields and leisure facilities nearby.
The rear garden is 55' wide x34' deep laid mainly to lawn enclosed by wooden fencing, large laurel tree and silver birch tree. There's a patio across the rear with raised timber decking to the side, outside lighting and power, gated side access with a detached single garage with light and power. To the front blocked paved driveway parking for two cars and additional shingle parking with an open plan area of lawn. Covered entrance porch with outside lighting.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4435179
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60389113.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4435179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.