Studio apartment for saleAlbion House, London City Island, London, E14
- Studio apartment
- 3rd floor, c.404 sq ft
- Private balcony, c.65 sq ft
- Premium design
- 24hr concierge
- Gym, heated outdoor pool, sauna & steam room
- Onsite Grocer's and residents games room
- Close to Zone 2 station for DLR & Jubilee Line
Generous studio apartment, located on the 3rd floor of Albion House, part of the London City Island development. Boasting a contemporary design the apartment is spread across c.404 sq ft and consists of an open plan kitchen living area with modern divider to create and intimate sleeping space, contemporary bathroom and large balcony, c.65 sq ft. London City Island is simple, strong and architecturally distinctive.
All of the Island’s residents are members of the exclusive City Island Social club, with membership comes access to a range of stylishly designed private facilities. These include, a clubhouse, concierge, a grocer’s shop, gymnasium, spa & treatment rooms, a screening room, pools and gardens. Numerous transport links include the London Underground(Jubilee Line) and DLR, or take the regular local bus route. Crossrail arrives in 2018
Photos are for illustrative purposes only, apartments may vary.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2368422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.