4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNolands Road, Yatesbury, Calne
- PICTURESQUE COUNTRYSIDE SETTING
- Gardens of 1/3 Acre
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- Double garage and parking for several cars
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
An outstanding family home set in a first class village with private grounds of 1/3 acre. Bordering fields and with the benefits of a DOUBLE GARAGE & Parking for several cars.
West Nolands is situated in Yatesbury, a unspoilt and highly sought after village lying approximately 10 miles to the west of the desirable market town of Marlborough.
Yatesbury is a village steeped in history also at one time home to the RAF, an important training establishment used in both world wars.
This rare to the market home is neatly tucked away at the end of a no through road, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty located to the west of the village. Well positioned for a range of outdoor pursuits including walking, horse riding and cycling.
The property boasts well-appointed accommodation presented in superb order throughout and enjoys uninterrupted countryside views to the rear.
Entrance to this rare to the market four bedroom house situated in a premium village location is via the front door leading into the porch which comprises : double glazed window to the front aspect, door leading to the kitchen and tiled flooring.
Sitting Room 19' 8" x 13' (max) ( 5.99m x 3.96m (max) )
Spacious sitting room with a double glazed bay window and further double glazed window to the rear aspect offering lovely views over the rear garden, double doors lead to the conservatory and a further door leading to the family room. Television aerial point, laminate flooring and two storage heaters.
Dining Room 14' x 12' 6" (max) ( 4.27m x 3.81m (max) )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden, fireplace with solid fuel stove set in brick hearth and mantle, under stairs storage. Door to the inner hall with stairs to the first floor and door to the garden and a storage heater.
Study / Family Room 19' 8" x 8' 7" (max) ( 5.99m x 2.62m (max) )
Another good sized reception room with two double glazed windows to the front and a double glazed window to the side aspect, telephone point and a storage heater.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 8" x 9' 2" (max) ( 4.78m x 2.79m (max) )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, porcelain one and a half bowl sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Double electric oven, electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer. Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, door leading to the dining room, tiled flooring and an electric storage heater.
Conservatory 11' 7" x 11' 9" ( 3.53m x 3.58m )
Of UPVc construction with French doors leading to the garden and tiled flooring.
Stairs from the inner hall, loft access and a storage heater.
Bedroom One 19' 7" x 12' 6" ( 5.97m x 3.81m )
Superb master bedroom with space for a multitude of bedroom furniture, two double glazed windows to the rear aspect offering beautiful uninterrupted countryside views, telephone point and an electric radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 9' 9" (max) ( 3.81m x 2.97m (max) )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and surrounding countryside, built in wardrobes and a wall mounted electric radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' 2" x 9' 6" (max) ( 4.62m x 2.90m (max) )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, telephone point and an electric radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 3" (max) x 8' 9" ( 3.73m (max) x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, airing cupboard and a wall mounted electric radiator.
Shower room comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin and a shower cubicle. Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect and an extractor fan.
Family bathroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over and an obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
Gardens are situated to the front and side of the property and are mostly laid to lawn enclosed by mature hedging and low level fencing allowing views over the countryside.
Detached Double Garage 19' x 18' 9" ( 5.79m x 5.71m )
Two up and over doors, personal door to the garden, eaves storage, power and light.
Parking for multiple cars, located to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60391363.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.