3 bedroom detached house for saleHankin Avenue, Dovercourt, Harwich
- Well Presented Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Cloakroom & En-Suite
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- Driveway, Garage and Gardens
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, in this much sought after area is this three bedroom detached family home benefiting from driveway and garage and presented in good decorative order throughout.
Entrance door leading to:-
With radiator, stairs to first floor with understairs storage cupboard, door into:-
With obscure double glazed window to front, wash hand basin with storage cupboard under, mixer tap and tiled splashback, radiator, low level WC.
Lounge 15' 10" x 9' 10" ( 4.83m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front, wood laminate flooring, two radiators, coved ceiling, feature fireplace and surround, patio doors leading to Conservatory.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coved to smooth ceiling, archway to Kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, door to rear, roll-edge work surface, one a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashback, matching base and wall mounted units with space for appliances, integrated fridge/freezer.
Conservatory 11' 4" x 11' 4" ( 3.45m x 3.45m )
Patio doors to rear, wood laminate flooring, double glazed doors to side and rear aspect, double doors to rear.
Double glazed window to front, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.99m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear with stunning views across to Walton-on-the-Naze, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
With double glazed window to rear, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, wash hand basin with cupboard under, low level WC, fully tiled shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 9' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear with stunning views, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 6' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
With obscure double glazed window to front, tiled floor, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking and leading to garage with up and over door. The rear garden is fully enclosed and commences with a patio area and is mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60393815.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.