3 bedroom terraced house for saleBrooks Hall Road, Ipswich
- SUMMER SALE! Reduced from £165,000 (from 4/7/16 to 11/7/16)
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Ensuite
- Large Lounge/Diner
- Popular Location
- Mid-Terraced Family Home
**SUMMER SALE** THREE BEDROOM MID-TERRACED FAMILY HOME situated in the popular IP1 area within walking distance to Ipswich Town Centre & Christchurch Park. The property benefits from three double bedrooms, bathroom & ensuite and on street parking. Call us now to avoid disappointment!
The property is located within walking distance to Ipswich town centre, Christchurch Park and is in close proximity to Ipswich main line train station. Ipswich town is a vibrant shopping area and includes a range of both boutique and larger shopping facilities.
Delve deeper into Suffolk's rural retreats such as Hintlesham Hall, Milsoms at Kesgrave Hall and enjoy the charm of the surrounding rural towns and villages including the quintessential market town Woodbridge, all within a short drive.
Entrance Door Into:
Stairs leading to the first floor and radiator. Doors leading to:
Lounge / Diner 27' 7" x 9' 7" narrowing to 7' 11" ( 8.41m x 2.92m narrowing to 2.41m )
Double glazed bay window to the front and radiator.
Utility Room 10' 11" x 4' 5" ( 3.33m x 1.35m )
Base level units, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Door leading to the rear garden and double glazed windows to the side.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 9' 10" ( 2.26m x 3.00m )
matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, built-in oven, hob and extractor fan. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer, space for fridge, tiled splashbacks and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the front, storage space, radiator and door leading to:
Three piece suite with shower cubicle, pedestal hand wash basin and low level WC. Double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.02m )
Window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.25m x 3.02m )
Window to the rear and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of panelled corner bath, pedestal hand wash basin and low level WC. Window to the rear aspect.
Gate with path leading to the front door.
Small patio area, mainly laid to lawn, with shed to the rear. Enclosed by panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.