3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCopsleigh Close, , Salfords, Surrey
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom semi detached house in a quiet cul-de-sac
- 17'7" kitchen/breakfast area
- Re-fitted bathroom
- Garage and driveway
- No upper chain
- EPC energy rating D (59)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £380,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
If you need to MOVE QUICKLY, we are selling this home with NO UPPER CHAIN! With 3 good size bedrooms this house is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and gets little passing traffic, whilst conveniently located for Salfords railway station.The beauty with this home is not just skin deep as an internal viewing will show. You will see the use of neutral tones in the hallway a theme which flows through to the lounge area where there is a feature fireplace and gas fire. The open plan layout adds to the greater feeling of space, as the kitchen/breakfast area (at 17'7" in width) has a range of re-fitted units whilst enjoying views over the rear garden.The re-fitted family bathroom has a modern white suite and a window to provide natural light. Throughout there are replacement double glazed windows and a gas fired central heating system to radiators with a replacement boiler.For those that love outdoor entertaining the rear garden is great! It has a large patio area, lawn and offers a great deal of seclusion. At the front there is a front garden and a shared driveway which runs down the side of the property leading to an area of hard standing and a garage.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We have owned the property for nearly 14 years and found it to be a great investment as we have successfully let the house out. One of the main reasons we bought the property was its great location, it is just a short walk from Salford's railway station making it ideal for commuters.It is perfect for someone to come in and make the place their own. Although a number of improvements have been made, including the fitting of new windows and a replacement central heating boiler, there is still scope for improvement.We are reluctantly selling, but another investment opportunity has presented itself and we have now decided to sell.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 14'7 (4.45m) narrowing to 12'7 (3.84m) x 11'6 at widest point (3.51m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 17'7 x 8'10 (5.36m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'1 x 10'11 (3.38m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 10'8 (3.41m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'0 (2.44m) narrowing to 6'4 (1.93m) x 6'6 at widest point (1.98m)
- Family Bathroom: 7'7 x 6'1 (2.31m x 1.86m)
- Front Garden
- Shared Driveway
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60396661.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20808960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.