1 bedroom flat for saleChesterton Terrace, Plaistow, E13
- Fantastic one bedroom period conversion
- Boasts a good modern interior finish throughout
- Naturally bright open plan kitchen/dining space
- Bay-fronted reception room flooded with natural light
- Set on the ground floor, with a split level
- Offers a brilliant private garden
- Peaceful residential location
- Close to local shops and amenities
This delightful one bedroom period conversion is situated on the ground floor offering a bright, bay-fronted reception room, a good sized double bedroom, sleek open-plan living with fitted kitchen and a private garden.
The local area offers an excellent selection of amenities as the shops, bars and restaurants of Plaistow and Stratford are within close proximity. The nearest public transport link is Plaistow Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1028205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.