3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDuckmoor Road, Ashton, Bristol, BS3
- Semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Separate kitchen
- Upstairs shower room
- Rear garden
- Single garage with shared driveway
- A short walk to North Street
- A stone's throw from Greville Smyth Park
- Easy access into Bristol City Centre
Cj Hole Southville are delighted to welcome to the sales market this three bedroom, semi-detached family home in Ashton.
This property offers spacious accommodation by the way of two reception rooms, a separate modern fitted kitchen, an entrance hall and an upstairs shower room. The property also benefits from a shared driveway leading to the rear single garage, off street parking and a good sized rear garden. The property is in an excellent location, with Greville Smyth Park just a stone's throw away, and a short walk to North Street offering a range of local amenities such as The Tobacco Factory, shops, bars and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU170565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.