2 bedroom coach house for saleBRAND NEW SHOW HOME OPEN - Earls Park, Bristol Road GL1 5TL
Withdrawn from Market
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Living room with French Doors to Juliette Balcony
- Soft Close Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances
- Gas Central Heating
- Vinyl Flooring to Kitchen Only
- Parking Space
- NHBC Warranty
- 792 Square Feet
- Light Airy and Spacious
!!3 BEDROOM SHOW HOME NOW OPEN!! - An individually designed END OF TERRACE COACH HOUSE situated next to Apartment Block A on the first phase of this exciting NEW DEVELOPMENT at Earls Park. This LIGHT, AIRY and SPACIOUS property boasts 792 square feet and comprises of entrance hall, stairs to the first floor leading to bedroom one with en-suite shower room, bedroom two, family bathroom and KITCHEN/LIVING room with French Doors leading to JULIETTE BALCONY. The kitchen comprises soft close units and fitted with integrated washing machine/dryer, electric oven, gas hob and chimney hood. Further benefits include gas central heating , NHBC Warranty and Parking Space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7501348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Tuck New Homes, Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.