3 bedroom terraced house for saleBRERETON AVENUE, CLEETHORPES
- Terraced property located within Cleethorpes
- Ideal first time purchase
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- Three reception rooms
- Nearby to local amenities
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band A
- REDUCED PRICE!!
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this mid terraced residence which is located within close proximity to local amenities and schools. Ideally suited to a first time buyer or buy to let investor, this property comes with viewing highly advised. Cleethorpes seafront is only a short drive away as well as the Grimsby town centre. Internal viewing will reveal an open plan lounge-sitting room with a dining room that then leads into the kitchen. To complete the ground floor there is a cloakroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two being doubles and the bathroom which benefits from a white suite. Externally there are gardens to front and rear and the property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60405811.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7883900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.