2 bedroom flat for saleAlbert Basin Way, Gallions Reach, E16
- Excellent two bedroom apartment
- Situated on the second floor
- Bright reception/kitchen
- Contemporary kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Spacious private balcony with partial River views
- Offered with one secure underground parking space
A superb two bedroom apartment boasting a spacious master bedroom with en suite, well proportioned second bedroom, spacious reception/kitchen and with a stylish contemporary finish.
Albert Basin Way is home to a vibrant community boasting relaxing dock-side views, an on-site porter and enviable proximity to transport links and the amenities of Canary Wharf.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60406240.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1027137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.