3 bedroom terraced house for saleLawrence Road, Southsea, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom terraced property
- HMO licence
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Side access
- Central location
- EPC energy rating D (55)
Pre amble: Calling all Investors looking for a large property in the heart of Southsea with a HMO.
This property could also be ideal for Families who are looking to upsize as the space in this property is perfect.
Located in the popular area of Southsea this really is a must see for everyone. With its double bay forecourt and generous sized rooms it will be a great buy. The property boasts a modern bathroom and an excellent size kitchen diner ready to entertain friends and family or even used as a communal room. The garden is a nice size with side access which is perfect.
I urge you to call the office today to book a viewing as you do not want this one to slip through your finger tips.
What the Owner says:
I have owned and let my property out now for a long time. It is a great size and in a fantastic location of Southsea. It has been a very good investment for me but also could be a lovely family home. I will be sad to see it go.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'11 x 9'9 (4.55m x 2.97m)
- Dining Room: 10'8 x 9'9 (3.25m x 2.97m)
- Kitchen/ Diner: 20'2 x 8'8 (6.15m x 2.64m)
- Bathroom: 7'11 x 4'3 (2.41m x 1.30m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'1 x 12'11 (4.60m x 3.94m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'8 x 9'9 (3.25m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2/ Dressing Room: 20'1 x 8'9 (6.13m x 2.67m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60406489.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.