1 bedroom apartment for saleBagleys Road, Brierley Hill, DY5
Offers in Region of
- One bedroom first floor apartment
- Double Glazing & Electric Heating
- Lounge/diner, fitted kitchen
- Double bedroom with built-in-wardrobe
- House Bathroom/WC with shower
- Off road parking
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Ideal for First Time Buyers or Investors
We are pleased to offer this one bedroom first floor apartment in a popular location, within a short distance of Merry Hill and with good transport links nearby, with an extended lease. Having double glazing and electric heating, the property offers a good sized lounge/diner with kitchen off, a double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and bathroom/WC with electric shower over the bath. Off road parking to the side and good storage, including loft space. Ideal for first time buyers or investor. Low service charge. NO UPWARD CHAIN. EPC C
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM DIMENSIONS IS ARRANGED AS FOLLOWS:
Communal Lobby . Storage Cupboard with electric Meters. Stairs to the first floor.
Lounge/Diner 3.43m x 3.66m (11`3 x 12`0).
Kitchen 1.5m x 3.66m (4`11 x 12`0).
Inner Lobby .
Bedroom 2.51m x 3.02m (8`3 x 9`11).
House Bathroom 1.85m x 1.63m (6`1 x 5`4).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60407095.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17975_670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trinity Property, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.