1 bedroom terraced house for saleMedian Road, London, E5
- Sleek Lines And Bathed In Natural Light
- Impressive High Ceilings
- Juliet Balcony
- Striking Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Fantastic Location Moments From Vibrant Lower Clapton Road
- Offered With No Forward Chain
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Occupying the first floor of this enchanting Victorian residence, is this delightful apartment which has just been sympathetically restored throughout. Enjoying beautifully proportioned accommodation, bathed in natural light with impressive ceiling heights and neutral décor. Composed of an open plan living/entertaining space with a fantastic fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a good size double bedroom with a Juliet balcony and a stylish modern bathroom. Median Road is a tree lined residential street, offering excellent access for the facilities of Chatsworth Road and Lower Clapton Road, with a host of shopping and transport facilities close by. No on-going chain.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC150462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.