3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleYarborough Crescent, Broughton
- A TRADITIONAL DETACHED BUNGALOW
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- WELL PROPORTIONED ACCOMMODATION
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- 3 GENEROUS BEDROOMS
- FINE MAIN FRONT LOUNGE & REAR CONSERVATORY
- LARGE DINING KITCHEN
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- FULL UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- MODERN GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
** NO UPWARD CHAIN ** DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE ** A superb opportunity to purchase a well proportioned and deceptively spacious traditional detached bungalow, requiring a general scheme of cosmetic improvements. The accommodation comprises, central reception entrance hallway, fine main front living room, spacious dining kitchen, rear conservatory, 3 generous bedrooms and a main bathroom. Occupying manageable front and rear gardens with an extensive block laid driveway leading to a detached double garage. Finished with full uPvc double glazing and a modern gas fired central heating system. Viewing comes highly recommended. View via our Brigg office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60408471.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9426771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Fox, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.