2 bedroom flat for saleMillburn Road, Dumbarton
Withdrawn from Market
- 2 bedroom lower cottage flat
- Bay window lounge and kitchen to front
- 2 double bedrooms at rear. Bathroom with Independent shower
- Spacious apartments, Gas-fired central heating and double glazing
- Well maintained front garden and paved patio at rear
- Popular address within Silverton Estate
- Convenient for transport links, schools & shopping
2 bedroom lower cottage flat benefitting from light décor throughout complimented by carpeting and hard wood flooring. The property also has sealed unit double glazing and gas-fired central heating.Fitted kitchen offering good work surface area, wall and base units. 4 ring gas hob, fan assisted oven and extractor hood. Space for free standing appliances.Modern bathroom fitted with 3 piece white suite of low flush wc set, vanity style wash hand basin and panelled bath. Independent shower unit above bath.2 double bedrooms located at rear of house with sufficient floor space to accommodate double or twin beds and free standing bedroom furniture.GardenThe front garden is enclosed and easily maintained having gravel chips, paved paving and mature shrubs and plants. South facing rear garden with paved patio area and shared drying green. Surrounding AreaThe nearby major trunk roads of A82 and A814 provide access to the motorway network easing commuting to major towns and cities within the western and central belt of Scotland, and to Glasgow International Airport. Dumbarton East railway station offers four trains per hour to the heart of Glasgow City centre and has direct links to Helensburgh, Balloch and Loch Lomond.Shopping locally is available at Dumbarton East, High Street and St James’s Retail Park, also within ten minutes level walk of the property and boasting such major retail outlets as Marks and Spencer, Argos, Asda and Morrison’s.Convenient location for all Dumbarton’s amenities, primary and secondary schools within level walking distance, children’s pre-school nursery and local shopping.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6781003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.