3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Dominics Place, Stoke on Trent
- New Build Three Bedroom Semi Detached House in Hartshill
- High Efficiency Gas Boiler And White UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front Facing Living Room
- White PVCu double glazed windows and French doors
- Fitted Kitchen With Built In Appliances
- HELP TO BUY PRICE £172,000
** HELP TO BUY PRICE £172,000 ** A fantastic family starter home with accommodation comprising entrance hallway leading to a generous size lounge with feature fire place. Off the lounge is a small hallway with Wc and storage cupboard. There is a spacious kitchen/ dinning area with a range of gloss wall and base units with integrated appliances including stainless steel oven and hob with extractor fan, fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.To the first floor there are three bedrooms two with fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom has a white three piece suite.Externally to the front of the property there is a driveway with lawned area and to the rear is a patio area, lawn and close board fencing.** Photographs displayed are for the show home which is The Trescott; carpets but not furnishings are included **
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60415149.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9439590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keates Hulme, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.