7 bedroom detached house for saleHainworth Wood Road, KEIGHLEY, West Yorkshire
- INCLUDING SELF CONTAINED ANNEX
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING AND UNDERFLOOR HEATING TO SOME ROOMS
- WOODLAND AND SPACIOUS GARDEN AREAS
- OPEN COUNTRY VIEWS OVER FIELDS AND THE VALLEY
- GENEROUS LIVING SPACE WTH QUALITY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
The Coach House is a perfect home for a large family and with the added benefit of a self contained annex it could be ideal for an older relative or older children. As you enter through the private gates to the gardens you cant help but feel a great sense of privacy. Surrounded by mature trees and an adjacent wood. The garden consists of various fruit trees, a spring water stream, coal/store house, a chicken coup run with potential for own egg supply and an adjacent wood to provide fuel for the bungalow's multi-fuel burning stove. The patio area is perfectly situated overlooking fields and the bungalow's very own beautiful pond and stream.
The town is only 15 minutes drive from Skipton and Ilkley which are both close to the Yorkshire Dales National Park, and the popular holiday destinations of Malham, Grassington and Bolton Abbey.
Property ref: 121_2704_4170311
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60415238.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4170311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holroyds , Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.