4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Dominics Place, Stoke-On-Trent
- 4 Bedroom New Build Detached House In Hartshill
- High Efficiency Gas Boiler And White UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Built In Wardrobes To All Bedrooms With En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Fitted Kitchen with Built In Appliances
- Integral Garage
- HELP TO BUY PRICE £260,000
** HELP TO BUY PRICE £260,000 ** This spacious executive family home comprises entrance hallway with cloakroom and WC. From the hallway there is a spacious lounge/dining area leading onto a modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Integrated appliances include stainless steel oven and hob with extractor fan, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. there are two patio doors opening onto the garden. To the first floor there are four bedrooms all with mirror finish fitted wardrobes and an en-suite with double shower enclosure to the master bedroom.The family bathroom has a white three piece suite with separate glazed shower cubicle.Externally the front of the property has a driveway with integral garage and lawned area and to the rear there is a patio with lawn and timber board fencing.A new build development in the popular area of Hartshill. This spacious family home comprises a generous sized lounge with feature fireplace and bay window. Off the hallway there is a WC/ cloakroom and two stores. To the rear of the property is a kitchen/dining room with a range of gloss wall and base units and integrated appliances including stainless steel oven and hob with extractor fan, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. There are double patio doors leading onto the garden.To the first floor there are four bedrooms each with built in mirror finish wardrobes and an en-suite to the master bedroom.The family bathroom has a white suite with a separate shower cubicle.Outside there is a front garden with driveway to the detached garage and a rear garden enclosed by a timber fence. ** Photographs displayed are for the show home which is The Trescott; carpets but not furnishings are included **
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60418236.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9439370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keates Hulme, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.