3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Dominics Place, Stoke on Trent
- New Build Three Bedroom Semi Detached House in Hartshill
- Close to University Hospital
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Fitted Kitchen With Built In Appliances
- Fully Carpeted
- HELP TO BUY PRICE £188,000
** HELP TO BUY PRICE £188,000 ** A very extensive and attractively designed family home with lounge and kitchen off a central hallway which has a store and cloakroom/wc off. The lounge has an attractive bay window and feature fireplace whilst the kitchen/diner has modern gloss base and wall units with integrated Bosch appliances including stainless steel hob and oven with extractor hood, fridge freezer dishwasher and washing machine. Patio doors lead to the rear garden. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two with built in mirror finish wardrobes and an ensuite to the master bedroom. The family bathroom has a white three piece suite and separate shower cubicle. Outside there is a driveway and enclosed rear garden which has a paved area and lawn. ** Photographs displayed are for the show home which is The Trescott; carpets but not furnishings are included **
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60420201.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9439615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keates Hulme, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.