5 bedroom detached house for saleTrevarthian Road, St Austell
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- PLANNING GRANTED FOR FIVE DETACHED PROPERTIES
- FOUR GARAGES WITH STORE ABOVE
- CURRENTLY HOUSING A LARGE, DETACHED RESIDENCE
- LARGE GARAGE/WORKSHOP
- CONVENIENT BUT TUCKED AWAY LOCATION
- GREAT POTENTIAL
- CLOSE TO ST AUSTELL TOWN
*Development Opportunity* Planning permission granted for 5 detached executive homes, all with generous size gardens located a short distance from St Austell town centre with stunning green field views and set back behind a gated entrance & high wall surround. Currently housing a detached family residence and two separate large garage/workshops.
EPC - F
Within walking distance of the centre of St Austell offering a wide range of shopping, educational and recreational facilities. There is a mainline railway station and leisure centre together with primary and secondary schools and supermarkets. The picturesque port of Charlestown and the award winning Eden Project are within a short drive. The town of Fowey is approximately 7 miles away and is well known for its restaurants and coastal walks. The Cathedral city of Truro is approximately 13 miles from the property.
Directions:- - From St Austell head out onto East Hill, left at the roundabout onto Kings Avenue, carry along and at the next roundabout (opposite the railway station bear around to the right. Take the next left hand turn into Palace Road and continue along until the end. Continue as the road bears around to the right where 31 Trevarthian Road will be located just after this on your left hand side behind a gated access.
Agents Note:- - Planning Application Number - PA17/01999
Tax Band: Band G -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60421090.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27020967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by May Whetter & Grose, St Austell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.