5 bedroom detached house for saleSouth Road, Grassendale Park, Liverpool, L19
- A Beautiful Period Detached Residence
- Delightful Waterfront Position
- Stunning Views Towards The River Mersey
- Established, Private & Leafy Park
- A Designated Conservation Area
- Impressive In Design & Construction
- Substantial & Delightful Gardens
- Elegant & Well Appointed Accommodation
- Vestibule Entrance
- Energy Rating F
Sutton Kersh have been retained to offer for sale this delightful detached period residence situated in this wonderful, established and private leafy park. The property enjoys a wonderful waterfront position at the junction of South Road and Grassendale Esplanade providing a real connection with the river and surrounding environment. Approached via a sweeping driveway, this fine example of Victorian architecture will no doubt provide prospective purchasers with an enviable place in which to reside. A full schedule of the accommodation is set out within this sales brochure. Below we have provided a brief summary of some of the key features. The property is enveloped in beautiful and established gardens which are delightful in appearance, mature and established. The principle accommodation is set out over two floors and offers bright and spacious rooms with key features such as turret windows to the drawing room and master bedroom as well as a number of serving bathrooms and an abundance of original features. The upper floor accommodation comprises two self contained one bedroom apartments which are currently let on assured shorthold tenancy agreements. Viewings are strictly by appointment via the Allerton office of Sutton Kersh.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60423049.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART161630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.