2 bedroom terraced house for saleLapin Lane, Basingstoke
- RECENTLY REFITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- DRIVEWAY AND OFF STREET PARKING
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- POPULAR LOCATION
Two bedroom house situated in a sought after cul-de-sac in Hatch Warren featuring a new kitchen and bathroom. Further benefits include a spacious private rear garden and driveway parking.
Connells are proud to present this two bedroom home situated in a sought after cul-de-sac in Hatch Warren. Featuring a new kitchen and bathroom. The current vendor has kept the property well maintained and in good order throughout. Further benefits include driveway parking and a spacious private rear garden.
Lounge/diner 11' 5" x 16' 6" ( 3.48m x 5.03m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric radiator, door to kitchen
Kitchen 11' 6" x 5' 9" ( 3.51m x 1.75m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, double glazed window to rear aspect, 1 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, roll top work surfaces, tiled, electric oven with electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer
Stairs from ground floor, doors to bedrooms one and two and family bathroom
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 11' 3" ( 3.51m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, cupboard over stairs, airing cupboard
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 5' 4" ( 3.20m x 1.63m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, loft access
Double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level WC with push button flush, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, fully tiled
Driveway parking for one car and allocated parking for one car
Low maintenance rear garden, gravel, shed, decking, side access
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60425452.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KSH102786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Basingstoke South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.