4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSewardstone Road, London
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom end of terrace house
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Lounge area and separate dining area
- En suite shower room
- EPC energy rating D (63)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £500,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
This stunning 4-bedroom end of terrace home is situated in a semi-rural area of Chingford. In this location, you have easy access to the open fields and forests for Sunday morning walks and bike rides with the kids.This home has been extended and recently renovated to an impressively high standard, andto say this home is spacious is an understatement! With a lounge room, a separate dining area and a large kitchen/diner, there is plenty of accommodation for any growing family! A short drive away is the historic town of Waltham Abbey which is home to Waltham Abbey Gardens, the reputed burial site of King Harold after the battle of 1066, the Royal Gunpowder Mills and a charming traffic free high road offering shops, bars and restaurants for all to enjoy.We all know how time consuming it can be getting the family ready in the mornings but with an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom, things are sure to speed up!With an impressive amount of off street parking to the front, this home ticks many boxes for family life and we strongly recommend internal viewings to fully appreciate its potential.
What the Owner says:
When we first viewed this house, we fell in love with the area as we needed to be close enough to shops and amenities but still with that country feel. The location is lovely and we have enjoyed walking the dogs in the nearby open fields and forest. Since moving in we have carried out extensive works to make this the ultimate family home and we hope the new owners are able to enjoy it to the fullest!
- Lounge: 12'2 x 11'10 (3.71m x 3.61m)
- Family Area: 11'0 x 11'0 (3.36m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen Area / Dining Area: 18'1 x 11'0 (5.52m x 3.36m)
- Utility Room: 8'6 x 6'9 (2.59m x 2.06m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 1: 11'5 x 10'8 (3.48m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 10'8 (3.33m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'9 x 8'3 (3.58m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 4: 7'9 x 7'1 (2.36m x 2.16m)
- Front Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60426538.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51011581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.