3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNightingale Lane, Wanstead
Sold by Us
- Three bedroom end of terrace house
- Sought-after Wanstead Village location
- Walking distance to both Snaresbrook and Wanstead Central line stations
- Two reception rooms
- Downstairs W.C
- Contemporary kitchen and family bathroom
- Wrap around rear garden
The position of this home is what is first striking, as you overlook an idyllic green and have the local newsagents and family friendly Nightingale and Duke Pubs just moments away. Equally convenient is that Wanstead High Street, with a variety of independent boutiques, coffee shops and restaurants and both Wanstead and Snaresbrook Central Line stations are within equal walking distance, making it perfect for city commuters.
With the surprising and extremely practical layout of the property, the ground floor accommodation comprises a large lounge/diner, a contemporary fitted kitchen, a handy downstairs W.C and an additional reception room, which could be used as an office, playroom, formal dining room or fourth bedroom depending on your needs. Upstairs you will discover three excellent sized bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The property is in excellent condition, enabling the new owners to move straight in, whilst the large windows allow the light to flood in from all angles, creating a warm cheery feel throughout. The wrap around secluded garden to the rear is a fantastic size and creates the perfect BBQ area as well as being low maintenance. An ideal home that is sure to appeal to the professional couple or family looking to enjoy all that Wanstead has to offer!
LOUNGE/DINER 24' 3" x 11' 8" (7.39m x 3.56m)
KITCHEN 9' 6" x 6' 4" (2.9m x 1.93m)
BEDROOM ONE 11' 10" x 11' 8" (3.61m x 3.56m)
BEDROOM TWO 15' 5" x 8' 4" (4.7m x 2.54m)
BEDROOM THREE 11' 9" x 8' 9" (3.58m x 2.67m)
STUDY/BEDROOM FOUR 8' 9" x 8' 4" (2.67m x 2.54m)
BATHROOOM 7' 3" x 6' 3" (2.21m x 1.91m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102565004796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.