2 bedroom apartment for saleBrettenham Road, Walthamstow
- Two Bedrooms
- First floor ex Warner apartment
- Lloyd Park location
- Own section of rear garden
- Excellent condition
- 165 year lease
- Potential for loft conversion (subject to the usual consents)
A two bedroom, first floor apartment in Walthamstow's signature Warner style on the borders of Lloyd Park. Design & Decor is as stylish, smart and classic as the Warner layout itself, you have a dedicated front door, shared rear garden and one of Walthamstow's crown jewels right on your doorstep.
The garden is a neat and well-maintained mix of lawn and patio, with plenty of screening greenery and overlooked by the smart brick rear facade.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be relaxing amongst some beautiful Design & Decor – the 200 square foot front lounge has beautiful painted original floorboards underfoot and is flooded with natural light thanks to three large windows. The bathroom meanwhile wouldn't look out of place in a boutique hotel, with metro tiling from floor to ceiling, heated chrome towel rail and oversized rainfall shower.
But it's the kitchen/diner that really shines; 200 square feet with a flawless suite of immaculate fitted cabinets, high-end appliances and a breakfast bar it's sure to become the centrepiece of your home. Elsewhere, both bedrooms are a decent size and there's fitted storage in the bathroom and hallway.
Outside you can be in Lloyd Park in mere moments – with wide open green spaces, landscaped gardens, cafes and courts, plus the famous William Morris gallery Walthamstow is justly proud of what's effectively your back garden. The park is also home to all manner of sports clubs and classes, plus regular events like Grillstock and the Walthamstow Garden Party.
- Walthamstow Central is just a mile away on foot through the park, for direct, 20 minute runs to Liverpool Street and Oxford Circus.
- For your new local may we recommend The Bell? It's one of Walthamstow's best gastropubs and is just the other side of the park.
- You have on-street parking, and drivers can be on the North Circular in less than five minutes.
Lounge - 5.2m x 3.5m (17'0" x 11'5") -
Kitchen/Diner - 5.2m x 3.6m (17'0" x 11'9") -
Bathroom - 2.6m x 1.6m (8'6" x 5'2") -
Bedroom - 3.3m x 3.2m (10'9" x 10'5") -
Bedroom - 2.6m x 2.4m (8'6" x 7'10") -
Garden - 13.72m (45) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER.....
"We knew this was the place for us as soon as we walked into the sizeable kitchen/diner which has come into its own for both entertaining and whiling away a Sunday morning, pouring over the papers at breakfast. The sense of space you have is uncharacteristic of typical London flats, and there’s opportunity to create more of it with potential for a loft conversion. The sunshine streams into the front room on a morning and we’ve loved nesting here, making every room count with colour and design touches. Lloyd Park is across the road, a beautiful green space for exercising, socialising, and seeing Walthamstow’s community spirit at its best. And to top it all off, new pub ‘The Dog and Duck’ has recently opened at the end of the road - pizza, pals, prosecco and pale ale is always a winning combination."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60429166.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27022329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.