4 bedroom detached house for saleGainsborough Road, Lea, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
- A superbly presented Grade II Listed double fronted cottage
- Comprises sitting room, dining room, sun lounge, kitchen breakfast room
- Cloakroom, cellar, 4 bedrooms, shower room and family bathroom
- Beautifully landscaped enclosed gardens, garage, car port, parking
Holly House is a delightful double fronted Grade II Listed detached cottage which has recently undergone a comprehensive programme of refurbishment by the present owners, who have sympathetically retained many of the original features and character.
Benefitting from gas fired central heating, the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, inner hallway, sitting room with conservatory/sun lounge, dining room, cloakroom, kitchen breakfast room, side lobby, rear lobby and entrance to the cellar on the ground floor, whilst on the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, together with a re-fitted bathroom, and a separate new shower room.
Outside, there is a driveway to the side providing car standing and leading in turn to a single garage and car port, whilst to the rear the recently re-designed and landscaped gardens are of a good size, being enclosed and well stocked with plants and shrubs for all seasons, gravelled sitting area, two large wooden sheds, a further brick shed and a further parking area at the rear.
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIN160155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.