2 bedroom flat for sale215/7 Causewayside, Newington, Edinburgh EH9 1PH
- Spacious, two bedroom, dual aspect, fully-furnished, first floor flat, forming part of an established residential development.
- Conveniently located in the Newington area, just south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, and family bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, a well-proportioned floor plan, and good storage provision including a loft space and a good-sized unit in the communal storage area.
- In addition, there is electric heating, sash and case windows, a secured entry system, and on-street residents' permit parking.
- Home Report available online.
Spacious, two bedroom, dual aspect, first floor flat, forming part of an established residential development, conveniently located in the Newington area, just south of Edinburgh city centre.
The property comes fully furnished. The entrance hallway comprises the secured entry system console and gives access to all rooms within. Set to the front of the property, the spacious and bright living room features laminate flooring, TV, telephone and power points, sash and case windows with secondary glazing, and has ample space for living and dining furniture. Set to the rear, the good-sized, modern, fitted kitchen boasts integrated electric oven, hob, extractor canopy, fridge, freezer and dishwasher, and has room for additional dining furniture. At the end of the hallway, bedroom one is a well-proportioned double room sash and case windows, secondary glazing, pendant light fitting and room for free-standing furniture, bedroom two is a large single room with sash and case windows, secondary glazing, and a sizeable walk-in storage cupboard. Finally, the family bathroom comprises a wall-mounted electric shower unit, towel radiator and wall cabinet.
Newington lies roughly two miles south of the city centre, and provides a number of local amenities for everyday needs, offering a variety of specialist shops, and a vibrant atmosphere of bars, restaurants, and cafes. The popular Cameron Toll Centre also offers a selection of high-street shops, and a Sainsbury's superstore. A convenient location for Edinburgh University, The Royal Infirmary and the Scottish Parliament, there are also many open green-spaces including Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat, Blackford Hill and The Meadows together with the Royal Commonwealth Pool, formerly a venue for the Commonwealth Games. Well-regarded schooling is available at all levels within the area, and a regular public transport service provides easy access to and from the city centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4270281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.