2 bedroom park home for saleMeadow Park, Plox Brow, Tarleton, Preston
- Modern Detached Park Home
- Accommodation of Around 766 sq ft
- Over 50 yr Age Requirement
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Open Plan Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom plus En Suite Shower Room
- Private Garden Space, Parking & Rural Views
- Viewing Recommended
*Modern Detached Park Home *Accommodation of Around 766 sq ft *Over 50 yr Age Requirement *NO ONWARD CHAIN *Open Plan Lounge & Dining Room *Modern Fitted Kitchen *Bathroom plus En Suite Shower Room *Private Garden Space, Parking & Rural Views
This spacious and well presented park home is highly recommended to be viewed in person, as scarce is the opportunity to acquire a home within Tarleton village of such generous accommodation at such fantastic value for money. Meadow Park is a peaceful residential site for over 50's located off Plox Brow, just minutes stroll to the heart of the village with its numerous and vast array of shops and amenities. NB: All occupants of the property must meet the leaseholders criteria / site rules and be over the age of 50 and the property must also be the main residence of the owner. We are informed by the current owner that the pitch fee is £1,400 per year.
The layout of the property in brief includes: spacious entrance hall with open plan arch to the dining room and a door leading to the inner hall. dining room, lounge, kitchen, master bedroom with en suite shower room, second bedroom and family bathroom. Outside is an allocated off road parking space for the property as well as visitors spaces, lawned garden area and a private gravelled seating / garden area with rural open views.
The Local Area
Tarleton is a village situated in the Lancashire mosslands north east of Southport, and to the south west of Preston, in North West England. The village is known for farming due to its rich soil quality. The River Douglas runs northwards to the east of the village, as does the Leeds Liverpool Canal. Within the village itself are a fantastic array of boutique independent shops, hairdressers, beauticians, takeaways and gift shops, as well as larger chains such as Co-op and Spar, making this property within a "stones throw" of all local amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7921222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Move, Tarleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.