3 bedroom terraced house for saleSANDY CLOSE, NORTH COTES
- Three bedroom mid terrace house
- uPVC double glazing
- Some updating done but requires further finishing and completion
- Ideal first time or investment property
- No forward chain on the vendors side
- Hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, lobby, landing, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate w.c.
- Front and rear gardens
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band A
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Located upon the old RAF base on the outskirts of the village of North Cotes we at Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to be offering for sale this ideal first time or investment property purchase. The property has been partially refurbished but would benefit from some further updating and modernisation and briefly comprises entrance hallway, L-shaped lounge/diner, kitchen, lobby, landing, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate w.c. Front and rear gardens. uPVC double glazing. No forward chain on the vendors side.
uPVC double glazed entrance door and window to the front elevation. Gas central heating radiator. Staircase leading to the first floor accommodation.
18' 9'' x 16' 4'' (5.703m x 4.979m) Maximums L-shaped
The L shaped lounge / diner offers uPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation and uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear. Coving and rose to the ceiling. Two central heating radiators. Back boiler system (working condition not confirmed).
13' 6'' x 7' 6'' (4.113m x 2.277m)
uPVC double glazed window and entrance door to the rear elevation. Door to the front leading into the lobby area. The kitchen is ready for replacement but currently offers wall and base units with stainless steel sink and drainer. Pantry and two further storage cupboards.
4' 10'' x 4' 7'' (1.477m x 1.408m)
uPVC double glazed entrance door to the front elevation. Walk in storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Loft access to the ceiling. Airing cupboard.
12' 8'' x 10' 11'' (3.857m x 3.337m)
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Gas central heating radiator. Storage cupboard.
10' 11'' x 9' 11'' (3.319m x 3.027m)
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Storage cupboard. Electric radiator.
7' 7'' x 10' 11'' (2.307m x 3.330m) maximums
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Storage cupboard.
5' 10'' x 5' 6'' minimum (1.780m x 1.685m)
Recently refurbished the bathroom is equipped with a modern vanity wash hand basin and a panelled bath with screen and electric shower over. Splashback tiling. Chrome effect gas central heating radiator. uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
2' 7'' x 4' 11'' (0.790m x 1.493m)
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Vanity wash hand basin and low level w.c. Tiled splashback.
The front garden has gravelled beds with footpath leading to the front door. The rear garden has fenced enclosure and is lawned along with decked patio area. Work shop/sun room to the rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60433009.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7906297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.