3 bedroom terraced house for saleCirencester
- Modern terraced house
- Three bedrooms all with inbuilt wardrobes
- Close to Abbey Grounds, Town centre & Powells School
- Spacious sitting room
- Kitchen with some inbuilt appliances
- Delightful courtyard garden
- Close to Abbey Grounds
- Music/dining room
THE PROPERTY Located in Hereward Road this is a well presented three bedroom family home, located within easy reach of the town centre of Cirencester and its amenities.
The deceptively spacious accommodation is arranged over two floors and offers, to the ground floor, an entrance porch, an 'L' shaped sitting room with a period style fireplace with a gas fire inset. There is an inner hallway, with an adjacent music/dining room. The kitchen is towards the rear of the property and has a range of units with an inbuilt oven, hob and space for appliances and opens out into the conservatory that has French doors opening out to the garden.
At first floor level there are two lovely double bedrooms both with inbuilt wardrobes, a well-proportioned third
bedroom which again has an inbuilt wardrobe and a family bathroom.
To the rear of the property is a lovely enclosed courtyard garden which is low maintenance with a decked area and brick built storage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60434942.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300011335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Cirencester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.