4 bedroom mixed use for saleTuck In Cafe, 122 Egerton Road, Blackpool
- TWO SHOPS WITH TWO/THREE BED ABOVE
- MIXED USE INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- LOCATED CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE
- IDEAL TRADING LOCATION
- POTENTIAL TO GENERATE £300PW - £15,600PA - 12% YIELD
- OWNER OCCUPIED
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PART RE-WIRE
- NEWLY FITTED BOILER
- PARKING TO FRONT & YARD TO REAR
*** MIXED USE INVESTMENT PROPERTY - ARRANGED AS TWO SHOPS WITH TWO/THREE BEDROOM ACCOMMODATION ABOVE *** POTENTIAL TO GENERATE £300PW - £15,600PA - 13.5% YIELD *** The property is situated within a 5 minute walk to Blackpool Town Centre with easy access to transport links and not far from the Promenade. To the ground floor is a cafe with wooden tables and chairs as well as a commercial kitchen and food preparation area, plus a second unit which previously traded as a card shop. To the first and second floor is two / three bed accommodation with a modern kitchen and bathroom. Benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, newly fitted boiler and a part re-wire. To the front of the property is paved forecourt providing off street customer parking for up to 4 cars and to the rear is a small yard. CALL NOW TO VIEW!!
Previously used as a card shop but the vendors mostly use it for storage.
The cafe is currently trading and ran by the vendors. Briefly comprising a counter, WC and commercial kitchen. Carpeted throughout. Gas meter located within.
Carpeted with wooden tables and seats.
Kitchen and food preparation area with multiple cupboard space, work tops, oven and hob equipment and stainless steel sink and drainer.
Wash hand basin and WC.
LOUNGE 3.77m (12' 4") x 5.19m (17' 0")
Laminate flooring with an electric fire.
DINING ROOM 4.99m (16' 4") x 3.29m (10' 10")
Second reception room currently being used as a dining room. (Could also be used as another bedroom if required) Laminate flooring throughout.
KITCHEN 2.87m (9' 5") x 2.91m (9' 7")
Modern kitchen benefiting from an electric hob and oven, plenty of cupboard space and a newly fitted combi boiler. It has a backdoor which follows through to the terrace.
BATHROOM 2.18m (7' 2") x 1.87m (6' 2")
A four piece modern, fully tiled bathroom. Includes a bath, WC, wash hand basin and an electric shower.
BEDROOM 4.14m (13' 7") x 3.36m (11' 0")
UTILITY ROOM 0.79m (2' 7") x 1.95m (6' 5")
The utility room is plumbed for a washing machine. Tiled flooring and laminate flooring.
ROOM 1 2.60m (8' 6") x 2.67m (8' 9")
Carpeted. Velux (Fitted approx 2 years ago) Currently used as another bedroom.
ROOM 2 4.73m (15' 6") x 4.54m (14' 11")
Carpeted. Currently used as another bedroom.
REAR OF THE PROPERTY
A small yard is to the rear of the property.
FRONT OF THE PROPERTY
Off road car parking is in use at the front of this property. There are four car park spaces.
TENURE - FREEHOLD
NEW BOILER FITTED
COUNCIL TAX BAND - A
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1COM01601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's Estate Agent, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.