3 bedroom bungalow for saleKirkham Close, Monk Bretton, Barnsley, S71
- SPACIOUS EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- THREE BEDROOMS - TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- WELL PROPORTIONED GARDENS
- AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING & CAR PORT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- HIGHLY REGARDED RESIDENTIAL AREA
An extended three bedroom detached bungalow occupying a cul de sac position on this sought after development. Ample parking, gardens and car port.
Offered to the market is this extended three bedroom detached bungalow. Enjoying a pleasant cul de sac position upon this highly regarded residential development within Monk Bretton with gardens to front and rear. Featuring a long driveway providing ample parking the bungalow also boasts a car port. Having gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout the property has a spacious through lounge and dining room as well as an attractive kitchen and bathroom. Being well served by nearby amenities and commuter links an immediate inspection is advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60444901.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR170382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.