1 bedroom ground floor flat for sale3 Spylaw Street, Colinton, Edinburgh, EH13 0JS
- Immaculately-presented, one-bedroom, ground floor, corner set main door flat with private courtyard, set in a traditional stone built Victorian end terrace villa.
- Enjoying an idyllic setting in Edinburgh's historic Colinton Village, on the banks of the Water of Leith, south west of the city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a shower room.
- Features include sash and casement windows, gas central heating, original features and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, the property benefits from a private courtyard to the rear with an under stairs storage cellar, a shared rear garden, and unrestricted on street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately-presented, one-bedroom, ground floor, corner set main door flat with private courtyard, set in a traditional stone built Victorian end terrace villa, enjoying an idyllic setting in Edinburgh's historic Colinton Village, on the banks of the Water of Leith, south west of the city centre. The entrance hall opens into the rear facing, bright and well-proportioned living room which features sanded and varnished floorboards, a storage cupboard under the window, and decorative fire place. With a door opening onto the rear courtyard, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary wall and base units, laminate worktops, tiled splashbacks and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and freestanding washing machine. The corner set double bedroom features sanded and varnished floorboards, decorative plasterwork, a wood-burning stove and a corner bay window enjoying views across the old bridge towards Colinton Parish Church, whilst the stylish, fully tiled shower room is fitted with a modern white two-piece bathroom suite with a mains mixer shower. Colinton is one of Edinburgh's most sought after residential areas set in the south west of the City with the backdrop of the Pentland Hills. Colinton Village has a good range of local shops, banks, restaurants and bars. There is also a health centre, churches and supermarket shopping facilities are available nearby, including Morrisons, Tesco, and Co-op. Close vicinity to the city bypass offers ease of commuting and links to major retail parks such as Straiton, Hermiston Gait and The Gyle. There are many pleasant walks to be had, with several golf courses to be found in the vicinity. There are also excellent primary and secondary schools within the area, in both the state and private sectors.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7843200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.