2 bedroom apartment for saleBevington Bush, Tannery, L3
- Exclusive, High Specification New Build Dvelopment
- 10th Floor, North West Aspect Apartment
- Two Bedroom Apartment - 649sq.ft
- Entry System with CCTV In all Apartments
- Secure Underground Car Park with CCTV & Bicycle Storage
- 6% Net Return Yeild
- Spacious Rooftop & Communal Gardens
- 24/7 Reception & Concierge Service
- Completion Q3 2020
- Premium L3 postcode location for professionals and Families
Tenure: Leasehold, 250 years remaining
Red Rooves are delighted to bring this fantastic new exclusive private gated, residential development to the market. The Tannery is an unrivalled, thoughtfully designed residential development consisting of a range of studio, one and two-bedroom apartments at the northern edge of Liverpool city centre.
With three major regeneration projects in the vicinity, the location is fast becoming recognised as one of Liverpool's most desirable areas for investment and long-term growth.
The Tannery Fast Facts;
* Estimated completion Block B - Q3 2020
* 250-year Lease
* Parking available at £15,000 per space
* Ground rent £300 per annum
* Service charge £2 per square foot
The Tannery's Property Highlights;
* 24/7 Reception and Concierge Service
* Premium L3 postcode location for professionals and families
* Spacious communal courtyard and roof garden for socialising and entertaining
* Thermally efficient development - making the most of modern technology
* Secure, Underground car parking with lift access
* On-Site bicycle storage
* Laundry facilities for added convenience
* High-end on-site Gymnasium
* Hard and Soft landscaped areas for outstanding elegance and serenity
* Superb Location for access to Liverpool's Most Famous attractions
* Luxury Furniture Packs available
The stunning building draws from the site's history as a tannery. Folded aluminium panels resemble the hanged leather that the site's original building once housed, while horizontal breaks in the façade represent the leather press.
The modern residence has been shaped with contemporary urban families in mind.
These iconic residences in the heart of Liverpool World Famous City Centre offer a quality and specification synonymous with the World's greatest capital cities and with this provides a new era for Liverpool's property market.
The ground floor features large communal areas and recreational spaces, including an outstanding courtyard space that's perfect for socialising, as well as a top of the range gym. The communal roof garden offers exceptional city views and is a space to enjoy at any time of day or night.
Laundry facilities are provided close to stair cores, while secure bicycle parking and underground car parking are also available on site. The one and two-bedroom apartments also include a dishwasher and washer/dryer.
The Tannery's design seeks to maximise the benefit of all this creative urban energy. Pioneering techniques have been incorporated, to deliver a thermally efficient building that will stand the test of time. The design also takes account of security considerations, with the creation of concealed or hidden recesses within the building intentionally avoided.
Externally, the building has also been future-proofed, with its contemporary style designed both to honour the site's past and to provide a long-lasting elegance that will sit well with the future vision of Liverpool's skyline.
Internally, the high-quality finish and careful design of the apartments means
that they will continue to appeal to future generations of professional tenants and homebuyers. The inclusion of extensive communal facilities also reflects the Tannery's future focus, with the development's design well suited to the growing demand for shared social spaces that increased urban living has created. With so much planning for the future encapsulated in the design phase, the Tannery looks set to be one of the most exciting investment prospects in Liverpool - for now and for the years ahead.
The Tannery will deliver brand new homes built to a quality and specification only usually found in major global capital cities.
The ground-breaking development will provide a total of 106 studio apartments, 136 one bedroom
apartments and 139 two-bedroom apartments to Liverpool's thriving housing market.
Their location in the sought-after L3 postcode area to the north of the city centre is not only well thought out in terms of residents' access to the city centre, with the added benefit that it is also designed to take advantage of current and future regeneration work in and around that area. It is rapidly becoming one of the most desirable investment locations in Liverpool, with the Tannery standing out as a dominant building on one of the busiest roads in the city.
The Tannery's prime position is 1.1 miles from the 125-acre Ten Streets regeneration project, which is set to create some 2,500 jobs, as well as being close to the £150m Great Homer Street regeneration scheme (known as the Jennifer Project), with its flagship new Sainsbury's superstore and extensive retail offering.
Apartments at The Tannery will offer bright, contemporary living facilities that blend spacious, private accommodation with well-designed communal areas and amenities.
Impressive views complement modern interiors, designed to offer both comfort and contemporary appeal to urban residents.
Bedroom - Wardrobe with Laminate Finish, Window Blinds
Kitchen - Remo high gloss handle-less style kitchen, CDA Fan assisted oven, CDA Hob and Extractor Fan, Stainless Steel splashback, Stainless Steel Finish recessed kitchen sink, Chrome finish kitchen sink mixer tap, dishwasher and dryer included in the 1 and 2-bedroom apartments
Internal Finishes - Painted Matt emulsion ceilings and walls, gloss finish skirting boards, oak veneer internal doors with chrome fittings, chrome ironmongery
Lighting - Recessed dimmable LED spotlight to all rooms, suspended pendant light to dining table.
Electrical and Communication - Telephone and TV Points to living room and master bedroom, WIFI Points, Fibre-Optic system pre-wiring to all TV Points, contemporary white switch plates and sockets, fob for main entrance, lift and car parking, CCTV Entrance system in all apartments with automated entry door, CCTV in all communal areas and car park, smoke detectors in all apartments and communal areas.
Bathrooms - Contemporary Ideal Standard Contour style ceramic fittings, Chrome wall mounted shower head, Chrome heated towel rail to all bathrooms and en-suites, integrated ceramic floor and white contemporary wall tiles with mosaic tile detailing, fitted vanity integrated sink unit, Integrated bathtub to all bathrooms, Glass shower screen, Integrated slim line white acrylic shower tray to all en-suites.
Flooring - Hallway, Living Rooms and Kitchen will have Grey Oak Supreme Laminate Flooring, Bathroom and En-Suites will have Anthracite Grey Tiled Floors, and the bedrooms will be Medium Taupe Carpet Floor.
Externals - Double Glazing, Cycle Storage, Bin Store, Extensive landscaped gardens, shrubs and mature trees.
Studio Apartments - 341 sq/ft to 382 sq/ft - £85,000 - £108,000
1 Bedroom Apartments - 399 sq/ft to 507 sq/ft - £129,000 - £161,000
2 Bedroom Apartments - 622 sq/ft - 733 sq/ft - £179,000 - £208,000
- Choose your Apartment
- Reservation Fee £5000 and Fill in Reservation Form (Photo ID Will need to be supplied) and appoint a solicitor for the conveyancing
- 30% of Funds on Exchange
- 70% on Completion
Expected Rentals judged by an Experienced Agent;
Studio Apartment - £650 pcm / One-Bedroom Apartment - £800-£900 pcm / Two-Bedroom Apartment - £950-£1,200 pcm
The management company for the development has been operating since 2004, specialising in residential property management. They have a proven track record and have mobile staff operating across the North West each and every day to meet your immediate needs, in which some of the are as follows;
- Managing the company's finances
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Regular site visits
- Correction of service charges
- Company secretarial duties
- Arranging and attending resident's meetings
- Compliance with current Landlord and Tenant Legislation
- Forecasting and managing long-term planned maintenance
- Emergency Repairs
- Compliance to Health and Safety Legislation
- Arranging Building insurance
- Resident Queries, complaints and advice
- Organising assorted services for the communal areas as per your developments requirements such as gardening, window cleaning, refuse collection, decorating, jet washing, cleaning etc.
There has never been a better time to invest in Liverpool, with a £29.5 Billion Value of Economy, in which the fastest growing business grew 56% between 2009-2015 which is the highest in the UK.
There are over 235,700 employees, in which Liverpool Job Vacancies surged to 34.8% in Q1 of 2016 which is the strongest year-on-year job growth in the UK. For more information on this please request the investment case brochure.
The Tannery is ideally positioned for residents seeking to benefit from Liverpool's cultural offering. The World Museum, Central Library and St George's all are all within half a mile of the development, while the Liverpool Empire and Liverpool ONE shopping centre are just a mile away.
With its own distinctive community vibe, the L3 postcode area to the north of Liverpool's city centre offers a welcoming environment for those looking to enjoy all the benefits of living close to the city centre.
Liverpool itself is packed with attractions, which have contributed to its ranking as one of the UK's five top visitor destinations. As well as being a UNESCO World City of Music and European Capital of Culture, Liverpool boasts a stunning waterfront area and an excellent array of museums, theatres, galleries and eateries.
Its attractions are famed around the world and benefit accordingly - the city's World Museum, for example, will host an exhibit featuring the Chinese Terracotta Army in 2018, which is already generating global interest.
The Tannery sits on the edge of Liverpool city centre, enjoying a prime location adjacent to the world-renowned Liverpool John Moores University.
Both the business and retail districts are easily accessible, while Liverpool's UNESCO World Heritage waterfront and the hear t of the city centre are just a mile away. Primary rail connections complete the superb offering, with Moorfields train station 0.5 miles away and Lime Street station 0.6 miles away.
The prime location provides residents with access to the very best that this dynamic city has to offer.
The World Heritage Albert Dock and the Echo Arena are within 1.5 miles, while sporting venues including Everton FC, Liverpool FC and Stanley Park are around two miles from the Tannery.
The array of business and leisure opportunities available in Liverpool city centre have done much to contribute to the city's becoming one of the top UK destinations for foreign direct investment in recent years.
When it comes to leisure time, residents can enjoy any of a dozen Michelin starred restaurants, as well as the host of global brands and independent stores that together make Liverpool the fourth best retail offering in the UK.
All this also adds up to positive news for property investors, with the city's undersupply of housing and rising home values making for an excellent environment in which to invest.
Economic output is strong, which is resulting in the likes of Cunard Shipping focusing on Liverpool for their future operations, with the firm bringing a large part of its business back to the city in 2018. Extensive local talent and strong economic credentials allow residents to enjoy a dynamic, entrepreneurial business environment that is packed with employment opportunities and economic possibilities.
Liverpool's regeneration work is attracting interest from businesses around the UK, as well as tourists. Channel 4's proposed relocation from London to Liverpool is indicative of the city's growing status as a creative and media hub and could have an extensive impact, just as the BBC's move to Manchester has done in recent years. That regeneration also encompasses the magnificent Liverpool Waters development, within proximity to the Tannery. 2018 will mark the beginning of construction work on residential accommodation in the area.
For example, some of Liverpool's Famous Buildings, Universities, Amenities all within a 5 Minute Drive - Tom Reiley Building John Moores University, James Parsons Buildings John Moores University, The City of Liverpool College, Moorfields Train Station, World Museum, Central Library, St Georges Hall, Lime Street Station, Sainsburys Supermarkets, Liverpool Empire, John Moores University Campus, Albert Dock, plus a wide range of restaurants, cafes, bars and Liverpool's Famous Clubs and Bars.
Every aspect of the Tannery has been designed not only with the needs of modern residents in mind,
but also, with one eye on the future. The development's location is a prime example on this. It is just 0.7 miles from the Jennifer Project and 1.1 miles from the Ten Streets regeneration. This means that it not only benefits from the current nearby areas - such as Liverpool's business and retail districts - but also from the up and coming locations that represent the city's future.
The Ten Streets project will see the creation of a brand new 'creativity district' in the heart of Liverpool. Designed with modern residents and workers in mind, the area will breathe new life and energy into the city centre. Artists will rub shoulders with digital and technology start-ups in what will be a hub for the city's creative talent.
Heritage, history and character will be cornerstones of the regeneration, making the most of stunning maritime architecture and turning this area of former dockland into a legacy for urban generations to come. The project will honour the same spirit which led to Liverpool being crowned a European Capital of Culture a decade ago, providing a fabulous new area for residents and visitors alike.
Important Notice to Purchasers:
* We endeavour to make our sales fair, accurate and reliable but these are only a general guide and they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or facts. We do not guarantee or test any services, systems or appliances listed in the specification as to their operating or efficiency ability, we therefor strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase. All measurements that are stated are only intended as guidance only and are not precise, you should therefore verify the dimensions carefully before ordering any built-in furniture, carpets or laminates.
* Intending purchasers please note that you will be asked to produce some identification documentation at a later stage as part of the anti-money laundering regulations, we therefore please ask for your co-operation in this matter so that there will be no delays in agreeing a sale for the property.
* These are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Red Rooves Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured against it.
* All figures are based on forecasts provided by the developer, are indicative only and are subject to change. Any financial information provided in this document is intended as a guide and does not constitute a contract.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REDRO_000907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Rooves Ltd, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.