2 bedroom apartment for saleCharters Wharf, Norman Road, Greenwich, London, SE10
- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Seventh floor
- Total area: 798 sq ft/74.16 sqm
- Impressive open plan kitchen/living/dining
- Balcony giving Creek views
- Integrated Bosch appliances
- Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
- 0.2 miles to Greenwich station
- EPC Rating = B
**HURRY, LAST APARTMENTS REMAINING!**
This SEVENTH FLOOR two bedroom apartment has a LIGHT AND SPACIOUS open plan kitchen/living/dining space giving access to the BALCONY overlooking the creek. Charters Wharf is IDEALLY LOCATED just moments from Greenwich Station, and a five minutes walk from the heart of historic Greenwich.
Call now to book an appointment to view the STYLISH SHOW APARTMENT on 020 3320 8220.
Situated in London Zone 2, Greenwich has superb transport links.
The Docklands Light Railway, just a few minutes' walk away, connects Charters Wharf to the tube and overground network, offering fast connections to The City and Central London or indeed to Canary Wharf and the O2 arena, both host to an array of riverside bars and restaurants.
If you fancy something a little different and want to enjoy the sights and sounds of the river, the regular Thames Clipper and TFL River Bus services from Greenwich Pier offer quick access to Tower Bridge Pier (19 mins), Blackfriars Pier (33 mins) and Embankment (39 mins).
For those that would just rather go on foot a short walk will get you onto The Thames Path, a national nature trail, which will take you 184 miles all the way to the source of the River Thames.
Charters Wharf is a stunning collection of 27 one, two and three bedroom waterside apartments just five minutes' walk from the centre of historic Royal Greenwich.
The development has been beautifully designed to combine structural elegance with architectural cues from the waterside warehouses once typical of this corner of Greenwich.
Square Footage: 798 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAP150630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Greater London Development & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.