3 bedroom detached house for sale43 Riversdale Road, Murrayfield, Edinburgh, EH12 5QY
- Beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, detached family home with private gardens and a driveway, set in a quiet residential area.
- Located beside Murrayfield Stadium and Roseburn Park, the property overlooks the Water of Leith, in the highly sought-after area of Murrayfield, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, three double bedrooms, a shower room and bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, excellent storage provision including in the upstairs eaves, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally the property benefits from a rear garden with a patio, lawn and two timber sheds, with a garden to the front, driveway and ample unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, detached family home with private gardens and a driveway, set in a quiet residential area, located beside Murrayfield Stadium and Roseburn Park, the property overlooks the Water of Leith, in the highly sought-after area of Murrayfield, west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has engineered wood flooring, serves each room on the ground floor and has carpeted stairs leading up to the landing. The front facing, bright and spacious living room features a living flame gas fire with stone hearth and surround, and carpeted flooring. The dining kitchen which has patio doors opening onto the rear garden, is fitted with traditional units, real wood worktops and a deep ceramic sink. Appliances include an integrated five-burner gas hob, double electric oven, extractor hood, a fridge freezer, and with space for further freestanding white goods. Set to the rear, bedroom one features carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe and ample space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedroom two is set to the front with carpeted flooring and pendant lighting. The stylish bathroom features a modern white three-piece suite with a mains mixer over-bath shower, tiled floor and splashbacks. The first floor landing is spacious enough to be used as an office; bedroom three has access to storage in the eaves of the roof space, and has an excellent, uninterrupted view of the Water of Leith and Murrayfield stadium, whilst the shower room features a modern two piece suite with a mains mixer shower and ladder radiator. Murrayfield lies just west of Edinburgh city centre, and offers good local shopping at Roseburn, with Edinburgh's West End and city centre within walking distance. There are many leisure facilities located nearby, including sports clubs, golf courses, Edinburgh Zoo, and Murrayfield Stadium and Ice Rink. The Water of Leith and nearby Corstorphine Hill also provide superb walking spaces. Excellent primary and secondary schools are well-represented nearby in both the state and private sectors. There are frequent bus services available from the main road A8 and Balgreen Road, tram stops at both Murrayfield and Balgreen, and Haymarket Station is within close vicinity. The A8 also provides ease of access westwards towards the city bypass, Edinburgh Airport, and the motorway network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7717781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.