3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTruro Crescent, Bognor Regis
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Ideal Location
- En-suite and Separate Bathroom
- Landscaped to the Front to Provide Plenty of ORP
- Garage with Electric Rolmatic Door
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Spacious Modern kitchen and L Shaped Lounge/diner
A really beautiful 3 bedroom detached bungalow that has been modernised throughout over the years by the current owners and incredibly well maintained. With the benefit of an en-suite, separate modern bathroom and fantastic kerb appeal, this bungalow delights the moment you arrive in the drive.
This is a really beautiful 3 bedroom detached bungalow that has been modernised throughout over the years by the current owners and incredibly well maintained with the benefit of an en-suite and separate modern bathroom. With fantastic kerb appeal, this bungalow delights the moment you arrive in the drive.
To the front is a large paved landscaped drive providing plenty of parking and a garage that actually allows you the space to park a car in it!
Once inside, the property is light, well laid out and incredibly well maintained and decorated throughout. There is a spacious shaped lounge diner, generous sized modern kitchen and separate utility room that leads to the garden. The bedrooms have modern fitted furniture and one of the double bedrooms is en-suite. With a separate modern and light welcoming hall and private low maintained garden, the ideal location is just the icing on cake!!
UPVC double glazed front door and luxury fitted carpet. Internal oak finish doors leading to all rooms. Telephone point.
Lounge/diner 22' 1" extending to x 18' 8" ( 6.73m extending to x 5.69m )
Fitted luxury carpet,UPVC double glazed windows, TV point. Radiators.
Kitchen 16' 4" x 8' 9" ( 4.98m x 2.67m )
Modern fitted kitchen with base and wall units, carpeted and space for fridge freezer and dishwasher. UPVC double glazed window and 1 1/2 sink with drainer and mixer taps. Double oven and electric hob. Space for table and chairs and doors leading to utility room, lounge and hall.
Utility Room 12' 5" x 4' 11" ( 3.78m x 1.50m )
UPVC construction with plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Work top and wall units, doors leading to front and rear gardens. Carpeted.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.22m x 3.61m )
Fitted luxury carpet, fitted wardrobes, cupboards and bedside units. UPVC double glazed window, radiator. Telephone point.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 9' ( 3.15m x 2.74m )
Door leading to en-suite, fitted luxury carpet and UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 8' 5" ( 2.41m x 2.57m )
Fitted luxury carpet, fitted wardrobes and UPVC double glazed window, radiator. Telephone point.
En-Suite 5' 8" x 5' ( 1.73m x 1.52m )
Enclosed shower, WC and sink. Fully tiled, carpeted. Heated towel rail. UPVC double glazed window.
Separate Bathroom 9' 5" x 5' 6" ( 2.87m x 1.68m )
Fitted bathroom suite comprising of bath, mixer taps. Sink and WC. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled with UPVC double glazed window.
Landscaped and paved front garden, with awning and garage with rolmatic powered door. Gate leading to side of property with enclosed paved rear garden. Rear UPVC door leading to rear garage and utility room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60451444.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.