1 bedroom flat for saleGun Place, Wapping, E1W
- Stylish one bedroom third floor flat
- Set within a stunning warehouse conversion
- Fantastic open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Sleek fully integrated kitchen
- Large bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Good-sized study / sleeping area
- Superb private balcony
- Allocated underground parking and concierge
Set within a fantastic warehouse conversion in the heart of Wapping this stylish one bedroom flat boasts a superb open-plan reception room with space to dine, large bedroom with built in wardrobes and a lovely balcony.
Wapping Lane is ideally located in the heart of Wapping among the charming cobbled streets and only moments from the shops, restaurants and pubs on offer as well as Wapping Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 989111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.