5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Macrae at CALA at Thorntonhall, Peel Road, Thorntonhall, Glasgow, G74 5AF
- Stylish kitchen with high quality integrated appliances
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- White sanitaryware bathrooms
- Hansgrohe taps and fittings
- Choice of wall tiling from Porcelanosa ranges*
- Stylish bi-fold wardrobe doors
- Ample power, TV and telephone points throughout
The generously proportioned MacRae provides deluxe detached living, with the added benefit of a separate double garage featuring a recreational room and adjoining shower. From the ground floor family area, French doors lead to the decked garden, while upstairs a glorious en suite master bedroom is complemented by four further spacious bedrooms, one of them also en suite.
Overall size: 3000 sq. feet (approx 278 sq m)
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60461821.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9d609584-ad47-4e54-840e-e49a53890646_5_40_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.