2 bedroom ground maisonette for saleChingford Mount Road, Chingford
- 2 bedroom ground floor maisonette
- Sought after Chingford Mount location
- Private rear garden
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants and cafes
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating C (73)
Are you looking for the perfect starter home in the sought after area of Chingford? Then your search is over! Located within easy distance to Memorial Park, which is ideal for when you fancy a stroll, or for any sports enthusiasts that enjoy going for a run or a bike ride.Found within walking distance to Chingford Mount Road where you will find an excellent selection of shops, restaurants and cafes. With Higham’s Park only a short distance away you have access to the station, which can get you into Liverpool Street Station in less than 30 minutes, perfect for commuters or if you need to travel into town on the weekends. If it’s the West End you need, then the 97 bus takes you into Stratford station for the DLR or you can get off at Walthamstow Central for the Victoria line.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge: 13'1 x 12'1 (3.99m x 3.69m)
- Kitchen: 11'9 x 7'5 (3.58m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'4 x 9'9 (4.07m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 8'5 (3.51m x 2.57m)
- Bathroom: 6'7 x 6'3 (2.01m x 1.91m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60466741.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51011516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.