2 bedroom flat for saleDalston Square, Dalston, E8
- A beautifully presented two bedroom flat
- Set within a modern development on Dalston Square
- Generous reception room with stylish open plan kitchen
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, one with en suite
- Sleek bathroom with white suite, private winter garden
- Lots of storage space throughout
- Excellent location moments from transport links
- Secure entry, concierge and communal gym
A modern and elegant two bedroom flat situated in a stylish contemporary development and boasting fully-glassed winter garden with wooden decking and fantastic entertaining space throughout.
Dalston Square is a peaceful setting above a pedestrianised area moments from Arcola Theatre, Vortex Jazz Bar and Sainsbury's.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60466834.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1028797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.