2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBurton Avenue, Warmsworth, Doncaster, DN4
- GREAT INVESTMENT PROPERTY IN BALBY AT A GUIDE PRICE OF £60,000 TO £65,000
- IN NEED OF UPDATING AND MODERNISATION
- PERFECT FIRST TIME BUYERS HOME WITH TWO BEDROOMS & SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS, PLUS A GARAGE PROVIDING OFF STREET PARKING
- YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WHEN YOU VIEW THIS HOUSE
- JUST 2 MILES TO A1M ACCESS AND DONCASTER CENTRE
GUIDE PRICE £60,000 TO £65,000 AND A GREAT BUY IN BALBY, JUST PERFECT FOR INVESTMENT OR A FIRST TIME BUY...
CALL WHITEGATES TODAY TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
A FABULOUS OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A PROPERTY THAT YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN IN BALBY... Briefly comprising of entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, two bedrooms and a bathroom... IT ALSO HAS A DETACHED GARAGE PROVIDING OFF STREET PARKING!
Front facing double glazed frosted door, radiator, side facing double glazed frosted window and stairs to the first floor landing.
Front facing double glazed window, radiator, partially wood panelled walls, television point and telephone point.
Door to the rear entrance hall, rear facing double glazed window, radiator, storage cupboard, wall mounted gas fire and a decorative surround.
Rear Entrance Area
Rear facing double glazed frosted door to the garden and a storage cupboard.
Side and rear facing double glazed windows, radiator, fitted kitchen units at eye and base level incorporating a single bowl sink with drainer unit, space for a freestanding cooker with gas hob, partially tiled splashbacks, space for a fridge/freezer and partially wood panelled walls.
First Floor Landing
Side facing double glazed window and a loft access point.
Rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Rear facing double glazed frosted window, bath with a shower curtain rail above, electric shower unit, low flush w/c, wash hand basin, radiator and partially tiled walls.
With a laid to lawn area, shrub beds, fence enclosed to one side, wall enclosed to two sides of the garden and access to the garage to the side of the property.
With a fence/wall enclosure, shrub beds and rear access to the single garage.
Single garage with side access providing off street parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60468370.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR170187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.