4 bedroom detached house for saleBisley, Surrey
Withdrawn from Market
- Substantial detached family home
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Double detached garage
- Two reception rooms
- Popular cul-de-sac location
- Luxury refitted kitchen
- Enclosed garden offering high levels of privacy
- No onward chain
- Viewing advised
DESCRIPTION A substantial four bedroom detached family home located in a quiet cul-de-sac on the popular 'Flowers Development' in Bisley village. Refurbished throughout by our clients over the time they have lived in the property, the accommodation consists of a spacious 21ft sitting room, conservatory, dining room, spacious 19ft kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs WC, four well proportioned bedrooms with built in wardrobes to several bedrooms, luxury en-suite and a family bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden offering high levels of seclusion, detached double garage, driveway parking and front laid to lawn garden.
Upon entering, a UPVC fitted front door leads to the entrance hallway with doors leading to a downstairs WC with hand basin and low level WC, luxury refitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, quartz work surfaces and built in appliances with side aspect door leading to the garden. The sitting room which is 21ft in length opens to a separate dining room with door to hallway and a conservatory which was added by our clients approx. 7 years ago which overlooks and leads to the enclosed garden.
Upstairs there are four well proportioned bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to three of the bedrooms and a luxury refitted en-suite to the master. A family bathroom with panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level WC and hand basin in vanity completes the internal living space.
Externally there is a well maintained enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders, high level fencing and access to the detached double garage. To the front there is a large laid to lawn area, driveway parking and two separate up and over doors to the double garage.
LOCATION Bisley now is a sought after village comprising good local schools, village shops and pubs whilst only being a couple of miles from the M3 motorway offering great links to the M25 orbital and Heathrow Airport. Nearby villages include Knaphill, West End whilst Woking Town Centre and mainline station is only a 10 minute drive away.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101540023332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bourne, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.