Property for saleHamilton Square, Birkenhead
- Grade 1 Listed Office Building in Georgian Square
- 3193 sq. ft. across five floors
- Fully refurbished and restored in 2015/2016
- Includes Fabulous Penthouse
- Secure Gated Private Car Park
- Ready for immediate occupation
- LED Lighting throughout
- Cat 5 Cabling throughout
- GSM Access Control
- Fully Integrated and Automated Fire Alarm System
Unique and prestigious Grade 1, mixed use investment property in Wirral's Premier Commercial Area. Just refurbished, Vacant possession, 55 photographs.
Unique opportunity to acquire a fabulous Grade 1 listed office building in the heart of Hamilton Square, Birkenhead.
This Georgian Square, which was designed by famous Edinburgh architect James Gillespie Graham, comprises the most Grade I listed buildings outside of London (after Trafalgar Square)
The sixty four grand Georgian Town Houses forming the square were built between 1825 and 1847, and all overlook the picturesque formal gardens of Hamilton Square.
Hamilton Square is the main commercial district on the Wirral peninsula, and is a Conservation Area.
Both the Hamilton Square Merseyrail Station (3 minutes to Liverpool) and Conway Park Merseyrail are nearby, linking Birkenhead with Liverpool, with all Wirral areas, and with Chester.
Hamilton Square also benefits from excellent road links including the nearby Mersey Tunnel linking Wirral to Liverpool City centre and the national Motorway network including the M62 and M53.
The building has recently been subject to a full refurbishment and restoration programme, and is now ready for immediate occupation.
The building comprises four floors of office accommodation, together with a fabulous Penthouse Apartment with spectacular views on the top floor.
The building benefits from full height ceilings with decorative coving, period features, fully restored sash windows, LED lighting, Category 5 cabling, GSM access control system, and a fully integrated and automated Fire Alarm System.
Modern staff amenity facilities are provided including two new kitchens and new male and female toilet areas.
The entire building is carpeted throughout.
Separate front and rear entrances are provides at both ground floor level, and to the self-contained Lower Ground Floor Suite
A secure private carpark is provided comprising six parking spaces, with remote controlled electric doors.
This is a unique opportunity to own a fully restored historic building in the heart of Hamilton Square, and viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality of this investment
For more information please use the following links
Hamilton Square Wikipedia:
You Tube Video:
Hamilton Square Video:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60470456.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6936944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Square Estates Ltd, Birkenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.