2 bedroom flat for saleBarrier Point, Royal Docks, E16
- Beautiful riverside development with 24 hour concierge
- Ninth floor apartment maintained to a stylish standard
- Bright and spacious reception with a sizable dining area
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two generously sized double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Private balcony overlooking Thames Barrier and the park
- Resident only gym facilities
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
Spacious throughout and with a generous balcony that affords fabulous views over the River Thames and Thames Barrier, this modern two bedroom flat boasts an immaculate interior.
Barrier Point is ideally located for enjoyment of the beautiful Thames Barrier Park, the river promenade and the local Royal Docks. Local transport links include Pontoon Dock Station (DLR), the North Woolwich ferry crossing and a variety of useful A roads.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60472078.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1028207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.